To provide all of our services to you, we need to know the basic personal information about you. "Personal information" is information that can be associated with a specific person and could be used to identify that specific person whether from that data or from that data and other information that EKRONTEK has or is likely to have access to. We declare that all personal information is strictly confidential and handled in accordance with Act no. 122/2013 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data as amended. When using your personal information we comply with this Act.
EKRONTEK shall process your personal data only with your voluntary consent. We store your personal data in electronic form and use them solely for the purpose of processing contracts, to carry out the transactions you have requested, contact management, product registration, technical support and marketing purposes (to provide you promotional materials) in the extent and in the manner, which is necessary to achieve the determined purpose of processing of personal data. This data is stored in protected databases on our server.
For the realization of business transactions we require the following information about you:
- a) full name, exact address, including country (resp. The address to be shown on the invoice)
- b) Your e-mail address (used to identify you in the system and to communicate with you)
optionally other addresses (if you want to deliver the shipment to a different address than the billing)
- c) If you buy as a company, in addition: business name, registration number and VAT number (for invoicing and accounting).
By registering you agree that we may use your personal information as follows:
- a) provide you use of and access to our services
- b) provide you site content that includes our products that we think you will like and keeps track of the collections and stores that you have chosen to follow
- c) give you access to your purchase history, scores, bids, and other features
- d) customize, measure, and improve our sites, applications and services
- e) provide other services requested by you as described when we collect the information
- f) contact you, either via email, telephone, or postal mail, or otherwise as authorized by you to: offer coupons, discounts and special promotions, and inform you about our services.
- g) deliver targeted marketing, service updates, and promotional offers based on your communication preferences
According to the Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data as amended, you are entitled to request in writing from EKRONTEK the following:
- a) confirmation of whether or not the respective personal data are processed,
- b) information in generally comprehensible form on processing of respective personal data in information system,
- c) accurate information in generally comprehensible form on source, from which the respective personal data for processing were received,
- d) list of the respective personal data in generally comprehensible form, which are subject to processing,
- e) correction of inaccurate, incomplete or outdated respective personal data, which are subject to processing,
- f) liquidation of respective personal data, which purpose for the processing has ended; if the subject to processing are official documents containing personal data, respective person may request their return,
- g) liquidation of respective personal data, which are subject to processing, if there has been a violation of the law,
- h) blocking of respective personal data due to the withdrawal of agreement before the expiry of its validity period, if the operator processes the personal data on the basis of the consent of the person concerned.
Providing the requested personal data is voluntary. Consent for personal data processing may be canceled at any time. You may withdraw your consent by contacting us at [email protected] or at: Laurinská 12, 811 01 Bratislava - mestská časť Staré Mesto, Slovak Republic. The validity term of the consent is limited to the duration of the purpose of processing provided personal data.
Your personal data provided on the basis of consent for personal data processing shall not be made public. Your personal data shall be disclosed solely to other subjects - processors on the basis on trade relations, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors. Processor shall only collect and use your personal data to perform the services they provide to us. In order to protect your personal data processors have their own privacy policies.
No information will not be provided to the third parties and your personal data will be provided to the state authorities only pursuant to law.
All our customers who suspect that their personal data are processed in breach of the protection of their private and personal life or that we violated the law, especially when their personal data are not used with respect to the purpose of their processing, may request from EKRONTEK rectification or erasure of their personal data. Our customers have also other rights specified in the Act No. 122/2013 Coll. on the Protection of Personal Data as amended.
EKRONTEK maintains safeguards to protect the security, integrity, and privacy of these servers and your personally identifiable information. To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
Cookies are small text files which are sent to your device when you visit a website. Cookies are then sent back to the originating website on each subsequent visit, or to another website that recognizes that cookie. Cookies act as a memory for a website, allowing that website to remember your device on your return visits. Cookies can also remember your preferences, improve the user experience as well as tailor the adverts you see to those most relevant to you.
Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of our website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of our website. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
Analytical cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
Functional cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to our website. This enables us to personalise our content for you and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language).
These cookies do not collect information that can identify you. All the information that these cookies collect is anonymous and is only used to improve how the website works.
We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies to deliver web content specific to your interests and to control access to restricted content. Session ID cookies expire when you close your browser. Persistent cookies remain on your hard drive after you leave our Progress Software Websites. The majority are set to expire within 90 – 365 days.
Provision and disclosure of "cookies" as well as protecting of your privacy shall obey the principles of the processing of personal data.
Consent with using of "cookies" is given for a period of one year and may be revoked at any time respectively may be disabled in your browser. You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our sites.
If you would like contact us to access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you or want more information contact us at [email protected] by mail or at: EKRONTEK s.r.o., Laurinská 12, 811 01 Bratislava - mestská časť Staré Mesto, Slovak Republic.